- Interview respondents to collect survey or census data as
required for current, ongoing surveys, one-time surveys,
and special censuses.
- Explain the purpose of the survey, ask questions as
worded on the questionnaire or survey instrument, and
enter accurate and complete information into a laptop
computer or onto survey forms.
- Maintains personal payroll records that reflect hours
worked, miles driven, and reimbursements for travel and
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have use of an automobile and valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to work days, evening, and weekends
- Must be willing to travel overnight for work assignments, training, etc.
Pay Rate $14.95 – $20.71 per hour Plus
$.57 per mile driven while on duty
To request an application package by MAIL, send an email with complete mailing address and County/Parish of residence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter “New Application Request ” in the subject line. The application package, instructions and a self-addressed return envelope, will be sent via mail to the applicant’s home address.