Southern Drug Company is a company in Blue Ridge, GA 30513. We are a fast-paced, challenging, and customer-centric pharmacy.
Southern Drug Company is looking for a customer-oriented pharmacy customer service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison between patients and pharmacists, provide pharmacy and over-the-counter product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and get to know frequent customers. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming calls Accurately assist customer and patient with medication pick-up
- Assist patients with filling out vaccine consent forms and point of care testing consent forms Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative T
- rack record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
High school degree required. Full time or part-time.