Come join an amazing team with a decade of experience in the mountains, and decades more around the world.
If you are interested in a culinary career, we’re excited to offer you the ideal position to begin pursuing such a goal. We are currently hiring line cooks to work at one of many locations. In this position, you’ll work under the direction of our executive chef learning to prepare dishes served in our restaurants in addition to daily specials and how to complement such entrees with their accompaniments such as sauces and vegetables. Not only will this position teach you how to prepare the food, but it will also provide you with experience in plate presentation as well as how to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Prepare and serve meals as instructed by the lead chef in a timely manner so as to meet our customer satisfaction standards.
- Work in conjunction with other line cooks and kitchen staff to ensure that food is rotated on schedule .
- Assist with shift changeover to ensure that customer’s orders are filled before leaving.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary working environment at all times by observing kitchen rules and our chef’s personal requirements.
- Ensure that all items are clearly and properly labeled and dated.
- Ensure that all cooking, prep, and food handling areas and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of every work day.
- Familiarize yourself with proper food handling regulations as well as contamination controls.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to meet physical demands such as lifting at least 50 lbs. as well as standing on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Knife skills
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Culinary school training
- Previous experience working in a kitchen or restaurant setting
|Job Category||Food Industry|