Dishwasher Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Washing specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain dish machine
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trash cans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
- Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Working knowledge of sanitation procedures
|Job Category||Food Industry|
Please call Addison or Erin at 706-946-6164 or send an email to email@example.com for an interview.