Brand New Hotel Opening 2021!
Our Culture: We are a highly entrepreneurial company limited only by our imagination. Teamwork is a major aspect of our culture. Our property teams are highly team focused groups, that work closely together to ensure our guest, product and services are the best. Successful team members are continuously seeking opportunities to learn and pass on new knowledge. We are always striving to be better, are never bored, and never complacent. Our teams thrive on hard work, diversity, and producing outstanding guest experiences. We endeavor to make our employees comfortable so they can engage unhindered. Finally, giving back to the community is also a keystone of our culture. Most team members volunteer in some form or fashion and are given the opportunity to participate in volunteer/non-profit work.
Job Description: The General Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of the hotel including hiring, training, budgeting, sales, guest service and satisfaction, associate satisfaction, owner satisfaction, revenue management, and timely reporting.
- Complete all required training
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and property specific brand standards
- Perform any other duties as requested by management to aid in better operation of the hotel and service to the guests
- Provide personalized, friendly service to every guest and associate
- Have a minimum of one year of previous hotel experience. AGM or operations management experience is preferred
- Desire to operate a “best in class” hotel
- Ensure all employee practices comply with legal requirements
- Set and implement an annual goals program
- Monitor performance, develop and guide associates in their respective career paths
- Select, train, and direct department managers and other associates as needed
- Develop annual operating and capital budgets
- Comply with all corporate accounting procedures
- Lead and actively participate in the hotel’s Sales & Marketing effort
- Assist in developing annual marketing plans
- Deliver exceptional guest service results measured through guest satisfaction scoring and social media sites such as Trip Advisor
- Inspect the property on a regular basis and implement action plans regarding upgrading and/or maintaining the safety, comfort, and cleanliness of the hotel
- Have excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Must be responsible for the safety and security of guests, fellow employees, and hotel assets
- Have knowledge of fire alarm system and evacuation procedures
- Able to report to the hotel when scheduled and in emergencies
- Able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and in-person
- Able to work a flexible schedule. We are a 24/7 business which may require work availability of nights, weekends, and holidays
- Is organized, honest, and works well with others
- Maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and person
- Able to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Be able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds
- Can perform work for 8 hours and work in a restrictive space/environment
- Must have eyesight enabling vision both near and far
- Must be comfortable using a step stool or ladder
- Must be able to use/lift arms for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to handle heat and stress
- Have finger dexterity for operating equipment
- Must speak in a clear, understandable voice, hear at a basic level, and understand English
- Must be able to write
Management Position? Yes
Entry-Level Position? No
Work Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Job Available: Immediately
Applications accepted by clicking here.