Vision Hospitality Group is a highly entrepreneurial company limited only by our imagination. Teamwork is a major aspect of our culture. Our property teams are a highly team focused groups, that work closely together to ensure our guest, product and services are the best. Successful team members are continuously seeking opportunities to learn and pass on new knowledge. We are always striving to be better, are never bored and never complacent. Our teams thrive on hard work, diversity and producing outstanding guest experiences. We endeavor to make our employees comfortable so they can engage unhindered. Finally, giving back to the community is also a keystone of our culture. Most team members volunteer in some form or fashion and are given the opportunity to participate in volunteer/non-profit work.
Directors of Sales are responsible for directing all activities of the hotel sales team, providing leadership and motivation necessary to implement effective sales and marketing strategies and to maximize the generation of hotel sales/revenues. You will manage the operations of the sales team in driving growth and revenue and ensuring high levels of employee engagement and guest satisfaction.
- Complete all required training
- Adhere to all standard and property specific brand standards
- Perform any other duties as requested by management to aid in better operation of the hotel and service to the guests
- Provide personalized, friendly service to every guest and associate
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualified leads
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site tours with the intent of promoting hotel facilities and services
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet and exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
- Develop hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
- Ensure the execution of Sales plans.
- Physical Requirements:
- Be able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds
- Can perform work for 8 hours and work in a restrictive space/environment
- Must have eyesight enabling vision both near and far
- Must be able to use/lift arms for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to handle heat and stress
- Have finger dexterity for operating equipment
- Must speak in a clear, understandable voice, hear at a basic level, and understand English
- Must be able to write
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Must be responsible for safety and security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets
- Have knowledge of fire alarm system and evacuation procedures
- Able to report to scheduled shifts
- Able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and in person
- Able to work a flexible schedule. We are a 24/7 business which may require work availability of nights, weekends, and holidays
- Is organized, honest, and works well with others
- Maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and person
- Able to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
Management Position? Yes
Work Permit Needed?Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.