Cooper’s Creek Store is a landmark in Suches, GA. We offer groceries, fishing licenses/bait/gear, gas, a gift shop featuring local artisans and “Home-made-to-order” breakfast & lunch!
- Part-time Cook/Retail Assistant
- Must be computer savvy and pass ServSafe Exam for food prep
- Duties include organizing, prepping, cooking and serving breakfast and lunch menu items
- Team member must keep a neat work station and have a tidy appearance
- Must have a “can-do” attitude, friendly and interacts well with customers
- Other duties include operating register, create fishing licenses, perform gas measurements and clean all store/kitchen and bathroom surfaces
- Candidate must have their own transportation, be willing to work weekdays and/or weekends. (At least 1 Saturday or 1 Sunday each week.) Daily shifts are 8-9 hours in length; 3 days per week.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no walk-ins - email only.